Jul 13, 2018
No Bogarting the wisdom! Share this podcast series with your friends, and share your thoughts with us on LinkedIn.
- Feeling OK w/saying “I don’t know what my message is.”
- Getting started. Not so much I don’t know what to say, it’s more “I don’t know how to start.”
- Your perspective is unique-we like to hear different takes on things
- We like hearing the same things with different wrapping paper.
- How do you figure out what your unique perspective is?
- Listen to what other people say about you
- Friends and colleagues seek your advice on what topics?
- Meeting people where they are
- Own being what you are. There’s power in saying “This is what I’m known for…”
- Not everyone will love your stuff. You are not for everyone.
- Figure out who you are for and tailor your message for that person